Vote for Awards!

Sam Wheeler samwheeler.sail at gmail.com
Tue Nov 15 17:32:28 EST 2016

V15 sailors,

Please vote for three of our end-of-year awards here: https://goo.gl/VE02V1

The categories up for a vote are sportsmanship, most improved, and social
chair.  Awards will also be presented to the top five finishers in the
overall series and to our most consistent PRO.  We'll announce the results
and give out trophies at the fleet party this Saturday.

Tuesday and Thursday sailors are all eligible to vote and receive awards,
so vote for whoever you think is most deserving.  Please don't vote for me
though - trophy glasses probably won't survive very long on my boat...

Also, please start thinking about whether you would like to volunteer
yourself or anyone else for a fleet officer position next year.  In
addition to the roles that were filled this year (fleet captain, treasurer,
volunteer coordinator, Tuesday night chairs, webmaster, charter
coordinators, event coordinators for Fleet Champs and High Sierra - am I
missing anyone?) I think at minimum we could use a dedicated *social chair
coordinator*, and a *Thursday night chair* would be really helpful.  You
should also feel free to define your own position if you see a need that's
not covered here.

If you haven't had a chance to RSVP for the fleet party yet, you can do
that here: https://www.facebook.com/events/1669709073358972/

Thanks,
Sam