the dust has settled...a victor has been chosen!

Sally Madsen smadsen at gmail.com
Mon Oct 24 23:58:53 EDT 2016

Hey V15ers,
I probably don't know everyone on this list, but there are a lot of people
special to me that I want to share this news with:

Adam was surprised last weekend when I got tired and suggested sailing
in. Totally uncharacteristic. I got my energy back that afternoon and
obviously the regatta worked out fine for us.

I flew out that Sunday night to Singapore for a work trip. Thursday evening
I went for a humid run by the river, and the next thing I knew I was lying
on the sidewalk, about to be loaded into an ambulance. I had lost
consciousness and fallen down. They stitched up my head at Singapore
General Hospital and found a brain tumor in the meantime.

The really good news is that we’ve caught this on the early side and know
what we’re facing. As my family’s neurosurgeon friend said, this may have
been the luckiest fall of my life. I'm safely back home and ready to fight
this thing!

xo, sally