Fwd: High Sierra Regatta Registration now open

Sam Wheeler samwheeler.sail at gmail.com
Tue Mar 14 16:53:41 EDT 2017

Registration is open for High Sierra!  See details below.

Also please let me know if you can make the fleet planning meeting tomorow
evening at Lee and Rachel's.  Anyone with officer responsibilities should
attend if at all possible; everyone else is invited and encouraged to come
if you're interested.

Sam