SF Budget Committee meeting

Ben Pedrick ben.pedrick at gmail.com
Tue Mar 19 17:00:55 EDT 2019

Hey all,

Travis from TISC is asking if anyone is available to attend the SF Budget
Committee meeting tomorrow and say a few words in support of the TISC long
term lease. I can't make it so I'm hoping someone else is free.

If you are interested please email Travis (travis.lund at tisailing.org) or
get in touch with me.

Thanks,
Ben