[Santana 22] April 22nd Scombridae Sunday - Assistance Needed

Pete Trachy pete at tolachi.com
Wed Apr 11 16:07:14 EDT 2007

The venue was planned to be clipper cove.  I thought I had already mentioned
this, but looking back at my e-mails I see that I haven't.  We had the cove
"reserved" for the 22nd.  Cal told TISC at the last minute that they had a
big women's team racing event planned for the cove on the 22nd.  In order to
trade boats etc.., they need easy access to the docks.  Rather than be a
jerk about it, I said it would be fine for us to use Emeryville flats
instead.  Although this disrupts our mid day lunch, I think that there is
some definite benefit to racing on the flats, primarily the need to play the
current.  However, Emeryville flats are still fairly sheltered and an
appropriate venue for this event.

I hope that this doesn't disrupt the day for anybody and I apologize for not
mentioning it sooner.

Pete