[Santana 22] Scombridae Sunday - Spring Tune Up - April 22nd

Pete Trachy pete at tolachi.com
Wed Apr 18 03:54:06 EDT 2007

Just a reminder that this event is happening.  It will be held on Emeryville
Flats starting at 12:00.  Look for a format similar to what we have done in
the past.  SIs will come out sometime tomorrow evening.  One significant
change is that we will probably do 2-3 hours of solid practices and racing
and then break for a longer lunch/hangout at the dock at around 3:30.

Thanks to Tom McIntyre for volunteering to help John Super with the RC work.

12 boats signed up!  http://santana22.com/schedule/21

Pete