[Santana 22] Photo link and call for stories from Nationals

VAURY Jean jean.vaury at missioneco.org
Tue Aug 14 11:49:55 EDT 2007

Easy Shirley

www.first285.com/atlantic <http://www.first285.com/atlantic>

or in French with more technical stuff and Chicago photos

http://www.stw.fr/dt/display_dt.cfm?dt=387

By the way, the boat survived the fall with no repairs except a broken shroud (I changed all the shrouds then) and the internal rudder stainless plates bent, not what a today's Beneteau Hunter or whatever would do I think. Probably the extreme tumblehome heleped to. This is a very structurally tough boat, medium displacement.

Regards
Jean