[Santana 22] Photos from Nationals

Bill Murphy capnbill at lmi.net
Thu Aug 16 21:45:06 EDT 2007

Well, I took Pete's advice and put them on the web site.  There are
quite a few pictures in the set, and I haven't done any editing or
tweaking.  You can get to them, and display the file names by doing
the following:
    * Go to www.santana22.com
    * Click on Photos
    * Click on Nationals 2007
    * Click on wide view
The final step may take some time.  You will then have a scrollable
screen with the file names under the pictures.  The original files
are quite a bit bigger in size than the ones on the web site, and a
bit more detailed.  Let me know if you want any of the pictures, and
we can make arrangements to get them to you.