[Santana 22] S22 Party on Sunday February 24, 5-8 pm

Sally Adamson Taylor SALLYTAYLO at aol.com
Thu Dec 6 17:01:12 EST 2007

Ive tentatively booked the Bay View Boat Club at Pier 50 in San
Francisco for the Santana 22 Chinese New Year Party on February 24.
If anyone objects to this date, please let me know right away. This
was the only weekend date we could find without a racing conflict.
This will be combination "awards" ceremony and a "welcome new S22
class members" event...our one chance in the year to get out and
promote the class.
Im creating a half page invitation you can print out and distribute to
all the S22s in your marina, or any other marina you happen across, as
well as post in your yacht clubs and at marine supply stores in your
area.
Since it is a "cocktails" time, can we make do with pot luck hors
d'oeuvres? Everyone will get my member discount at the bar.
We can use the enclosed porch area for the awarding.
Sally
(Auggie, #476)

Sally Adamson Taylor
sallytaylo at aol.com