[Santana 22] Doublehanded Lightship Correction

Nancy & Pat Broderick broderic at sonic.net
Tue Feb 6 14:11:13 EST 2007

Pete,

Like all races, we can  have a Tuna Start/Division if we get 5
boats.  Let's work on some of the others.  Okay?

By the way, it  looks like I'll be sailing the Dbl. Farallones with
Nick Sands this year. He's been crewing with me this past year or so,
and has not brought his 40-foot boat down from Washington.  He wants
to sail the race and since he came along with me last year I said I'd
go with him this year.  Hmmmm!  Full Galley.  Full Head.  Bunks.
Hard Dodger.  I could get spoiled.

Pat