[Santana 22] Wicked Launches

Nancy & Pat Broderick broderic at sonic.net
Wed Feb 14 18:39:02 EST 2007

Michael and Kate,

The women skippers would love to see Kate at the helm for the Sadie.
If we can entice a total of 5 or more, there can be a Santana 22
Division.

The water's flat, the winds are usually mild to moderate, and the
company's great!  The Tunas usually sail Class Jib/Non-Spinnaker.
It's a "women's skipper" race, but the crew can be anyone.

Download the info at  <www.iyc.org>.

If Kate hasn't seen it, this year's "Northern California Sailing
Calendar and YRA Master Schedule" has a complete list of "Women's
Events" on page 30 - includes sail clinics, seminars, and racing.
Pick up a free copy at a local chandlery, yacht club, boat broker, etc.

YRA is working with member yacht clubs and organizations to sponsor a
"Women's Day" at the Jack London Boat Show as well.

Thanks,

Pat
"Elaine" #245

Thanks, Pat