[Santana 22] Found a Santana 22 Keel on the beach

VAURY Jean jean.vaury at missioneco.org
Mon Feb 26 13:14:03 EST 2007

Dear all,

Yesterday, walking down the beach where I live (The Cove Apartments at the end of Richardson 'S bay), I made the sad discovery of a Tuna keel still  attach to a small part of the hull !!!!  (:((

It is not uncommon to have boats washed down on the beach during winter storm. I have already seen 4 or 5 in 18 months.

Just in case somebody needs a keel, that would also be good for the beach, not a nice sight ...
Regards
jean