[Santana 22] Spring Picnic

Nancy & Pat Broderick broderic at sonic.net
Tue Feb 27 01:18:26 EST 2007

Hey Craig,

I think we should get a refund on the Feb. races!

Either that or next year make weekends like that into a down-ebb drag
race.  Start at the CYC club house - Finish at Yellow Bluff.  First
boat to drift across the line wins -- and so forth. Extra points for
Finishing in a backward drift, doing pirouettes, or Finishing bare
poles.

Pat
"Elaine"