[Santana 22] Spring Picnic

Cathy Stierhoff cathy at stierhoffcpa.com
Tue Feb 27 22:19:46 EST 2007

Jodi: We'd prefer a rescheduled day. We're racing with the Sausalito YC on Sunday, so couldn't make a Sunday event.

  Thanks,
  Cathy and Frank (Tackful)

Jodi Yukich <jyilluminating at yahoo.com> wrote:
    Hello All,
  The Spring picnic weekend is quickly approaching(3/3/07).... There are a few concerns, It is conflicting with Sail a Small Boat Day out of Richmond YC, (a worthy event). There are unfavorable tides and only 4 boats signed up..... (two of which are still on the hard)
  Should we reschedule the picnic, or would anyone like to cruise to Berkeley YC for a Tuna pow wow on Sunday 3/4/07???

  Fair Winds
  Jodi

          #664  Fun Zone (Tom)     Weather permitting (Jan 3 10:32 AM)    #340  Wicked (Jodi Yukich)     #100  Pariah (Kate Isaacson/Mike Kennedy)       #570

    2nd Mouse (Kevin McElroy)