[Santana 22] Rites of Spring, Wheeler Regatta, & Spring Tune Up

Dylan Skerrett dskerrett at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 24 23:56:05 EST 2007

Hi Pete,
I want to get my 2007 phrf cert. On the old site there was a scanned copy of a sample application I believe. Could I use the measurements from that for my 2007 cert. application? If so, do you have the file? I don't seem to be able to find it on the new site.

About the spring tune up, I don't konw at this point if any date is better then the next. It's to far off.

Thanks,
Dylan
"Zingaro"