[Santana 22] keel templates

Sally Adamson Taylor sallytaylo at aol.com
Fri Jan 26 13:34:15 EST 2007

I have a set of them. I made them myself. And they are a composite of
Michael's keel, with adjustments made to my own very different keel.
So you might prefer to make your own. No original templates exist, as
far as I know. Tom Schock himself had to create a new one for the
manufacturer of the keels for the new S22s. The original fellow who
made them for his dad had either gone out of business or thrown the
templates away.

Sally Adamson Taylor
sallytaylo at aol.com
In Baltimore until Jan 29