[Santana 22] keel templates

Skinner, John jskinner at ebmud.com
Tue Jan 30 11:15:26 EST 2007

Stephen, that was my experience when I did my keel, back 100 years ago.
I made templates from one side of the keel and tried to match them on
the other side.  Never got them to be the same.  One side was an arc,
the other was more parabolic.  I would have had to grind down the arc to
get them to match.  I ended up just doing the best I could.  I still do
love those boats.