[Santana 22] 2nd half opener

Nancy & Pat Broderick broderic at sonic.net
Wed Jul 4 02:34:41 EDT 2007

Santana Folks,

I'm planning on sailing the EYC 2nd Half Opener on Saturday.

Saturday's race has always been with chutes/genoas (if it's not too
windy).  It begins just N. of TI, either loops around Alcatraz or
Harding Rock, then back to YRA #24, and finally all the way up the
Estuary to a Finish in front of the EYC.

  The Sunday races would be shorter, with Starts/Finishes just N. of
TI.  This would be for YRA-registered boats since it is an ODCA-YRA
race.  Would it count toward the YRA Championship?????

Remember -- if you're not registered with YRA/ODCA, you can enter
with a one-time entry, but there is a deadline, so download the info
from <yra.org> and pay attention to the deadline, please. YRA is NOT
making exceptions this year.

Plastic Classic falls on the weekend of the Lipton Cup once again.
I'll be representing the Sausalito YC at the Lipton, so won't make
the Classic.

Pat
"Elaine" #38000