[Santana 22] 2nd half opener

Jan Grygier and Patti Boucher hydrophilos at earthlink.net
Fri Jul 6 01:18:53 EDT 2007

Given the fleet interest, I will do my best to make the Saturday Encinal Opener.
For Sunday, I am confused whether we are doing EYC's three(?) buoy races or whether Pete is going to organize another Scombridae Sunday.  In any case I don't assume it would be on Southampton course, much though that would be nice.  Pete, could you clarify?

BTW by my count we are now OVER 20 boats either promising to show up or "probables" for Nationals.  Only 3 registered so far, but that may be due to web site issues which I am attempting to get cleared up.

Jan "Carlos" Grygier