[Santana 22] Pre Nationals sail measuring evening at Pineapple Sails

Michael Andrews - MTC michaelan at mtcorp.com
Sat Jul 14 17:39:18 EDT 2007

The responses I have received lead me to believe that July 26 will work
better for more people than August 2.  If you are unable to join me at
Pineapple Sails' loft in Alameda on July 26, between 17:00 and 19:00,
please plan to have your sails requiring measurement prior to use in the
Nationals, measured at Richmond Yacht Club, Friday evening, August 10.
I would prefer not to have to measure sails for use during the Regatta
Saturday morning, August 11, the day it begins.

I look forward to seeing at least some of you on July 26.

Regards,

Michael Andrews
811 Bonito