[Santana 22] Scombridae Sunday Nationals Warm Up?

Pete Trachy pete at tolachi.com
Tue Jul 17 01:06:23 EDT 2007

It sounds like we should only do day 1 of the 2nd half opener.

What do people think of holding a scombridae sunday at emeryville flats or
clipper cove on the 5th of August?  I think we need some kind of warm up for
nationals.  I promise that I will personally be there and make sure that it
goes off as planned this time.

Please reply to the list if you are interested.  As always, all Santana 22s
would be welcome.

Pete

ps  Would anybody object to using some of our fleet funds to buy a couple of
temporary marks etc...  to use for this sort of thing in the future?
Something like this:

http://www.apsltd.com/Tree/d12000/e9817.asp