[Santana 22] PHRF cert

Nancy & Pat Broderick broderic at sonic.net
Tue Jun 19 12:53:40 EDT 2007

Tom,

The Sausalito and Corinthian YCs require PHRF Certs for their beer
cans.  I'm surprised the estuary clubs don't.  It isn't so much for
one design boats like Santanas, but for other boats/classes where
there can be differences between similar boats (fixed prop vs folding
prop, etc.)  To make the playing field level, requiring a PHRF Cert
clarifies things like that.

Writing at YRA Chairman (PHRF is part of YRA),

Pat