[Santana 22] Rites of Spring on the 17th, Application deadline the 9th

Pete Trachy pete at tolachi.com
Tue Mar 6 22:45:16 EST 2007

Tuna Sailors,

Just a reminder that the Rites of Spring is coming up and that
applications postmarked after 9th will need to pay a $5 late fee.

So far we have 5 boats signed up to do it on the class website.  For
those of you interested in a one design start, we will be out with the
class main and jib only, no spinnakers or genoas this time.

Official Entry Form:
http://home.comcast.net/~oycrace/2007/ROS/EntryForm_ROS-07.pdf

Offical NOR: http://home.comcast.net/~oycrace/2007/ROS/NOR-ROS-07.pdf

Santana 22 page: http://tuna.tolachi.com/schedule/5

I hope to see a lot of tunas out there.  Last year we had more than 10
boats sign up.

Pete

Patagonia, Chile