[Santana 22] Web Site

Bill Murphy capnbill at lmi.net
Fri Mar 9 17:13:13 EST 2007

I talked with Network Solutions today, and they said everything looks
like it is set up fine.  They passed the problem to level 2.  We now
go through their DNS servers rather than through CNCHOST, who
provided the service when we were hosted by XO.  Unfortunately, there
is no history of what Tom Price did when he set up the original
site.  I set up santana22.com to point to 209.216.230.78, which was
the IP address Paul gave me.  That IP address, plus santana22.com in
the HTML header, should point us to the proper area on his server.

Since they told me that the changes I made look OK, and level 2
support is supposedly working on this, I would rather wait until they
respond before making any other changes.  If I don't hear from them
by Monday let's give something else a shot.  I think the fact that we
are now being messed up by a Network Solutions DNS server at least
indicates that we are off CNCHOST.

I've set up the ip address in my hosts file on Windows XP, and things
work OK for me, so there is something in the way Network Solutions is
processing.