[Santana 22] ODCA Racing, Season Closer

Pete Trachy pete at tolachi.com
Thu Mar 22 02:42:43 EDT 2007

I apologize, but I have yet another change to make to the YRA ODCA
schedule.  In looking over the results from last year today, I
realized that the season closer is a two race date weekend.  I have
updated the season calendar to reflect the extra day which is Saturday
the 8th of September.

I notice that a lot of us did the 2nd half opener on the first day.
If there is interest in doing it again we can definitely put it on the
calendar.

Hopefully next year we will get the schedule together a little bit earlier.

Pete