[Santana 22] TUNA LOST KEEL

VAURY Jean jean.vaury at missioneco.org
Tue Mar 27 11:54:58 EDT 2007

Right I am not sure, on my tuna there are 8 bolts I think
What is even odder is that I don't know how the boat was beached there, a super super storm then
Last winter 2005 2006 there were 5 or 6  boats washed on the beach on the tiburon side of richardson bay  (blackies pasture)
But to go to the beach whre I live there is almots no water fro a long distance even at high tide
Jean