[Santana 22] Buyer want nice Tuna

Nancy & Pat Broderick broderic at sonic.net
Mon May 21 23:19:14 EDT 2007

Hey Tuna Folks,

I have an acquaintance who's looking for a nice Santana 22.  He owned
a Tuna back in the "fat" days, moved on to hot ultra lights, and now
as he's slowing down he's interested in buying another boat to keep
on the Estuary for evening racing and cruising up and down the
ditch.  No YRA racing, just gentle sailing on the Estuary.

If you know someone who has a nice boat and is looking to sell it,
please contact me and I'll make the match up.  If there's someone out
there who's rebuilt a boat, but isn't sailing it, perhaps that's the
boat he'd like to take a look at.

Thanks,

Pat Broderick
"Elaine" #245