[Santana 22] Fwd: 2008 YRA Calendar ad proof - ODCA

Nancy & Pat Broderick broderic at sonic.net
Fri Nov 2 15:43:55 EDT 2007

Ted & All,

When I was Fleet Captain I contacted "Sailing World" about a Harken
One-Design spot.  I was astounded at the price.  I frankly don't
understand how some of those associations (who are no longer
supported by their builders) can afford it.

I do agree that the Fleet should continue it's ad on the YRA One-
Design Page in the YRA/Latitude 38 Racing Guide.

Pat
"Elaine" #245