[Santana 22] SYC Mid-Winter Racing

Nancy & Pat Broderick broderic at sonic.net
Tue Oct 9 12:23:47 EDT 2007

SF Tunas,

If you intend to enter the SYC Mid-Winters, an early decision is
better than a later one.  While the $$$$ penalty deadline is listed
as November 4, the "division deadline" is earlier.  There is an
online entry procedure, but I would trust the old USPS "mail in"
method more.  You can download the entry form at <syconline.org>

When you send in your entry please inform me so I can follow up on it.

So far the entries are:  Shirley, Cathy/Frank, Jennifer, Pat.

Thanks,

Pat
"Elaine" #245