[Santana 22] Fwd: [Sailsss] The Singlehanded Sailing Society of SF October TransPac Seminar

Nancy & Pat Broderick broderic at sonic.net
Thu Oct 11 21:20:45 EDT 2007

Santana Folks,

While it's pretty unlikely any of us will sail our Tunas singlehanded
to Hawaii (although I think it's a possible thing to do), you might
be interested in the SSS seminars.  They're very informative and
interesting.  Much of the information is helpful to those of us who
aspire to sailing shorter races solo -- say out to the S. E. Farallon
Island and back each Spring.

Check out the SSS Website for a list of exact dates and locations as
the Winter rolls by.

Pat ( sort of "arrrh" - it's hard to be a pirate on a 22-foot boat)
"Elaine" #245

Begin forwarded message: