[Santana 22] Jack & Jill

Jan Grygier and Patti Boucher hydrophilos at earthlink.net
Thu Oct 18 12:03:02 EDT 2007

Hi Tom,
Is that the Albacore that Mark Playsted owns, or was she sold to someone else?  If the latter, any contact info to add to the roster would be appreciated.

As for the orange streamer, I'd say don't bother.  I don't think Jack and Jill is sailed like the Americas Cup, and you don't need to embarrass the skipper by advertising her inexperience.  Remember Cathy Stierhoff almost beat me in her first race as skipper...

Jan "Carlos" Grygier
BTW I tried emailing you alone but your spam filter stopped me, so I'm trying the broadcast method, hope others don't mind.