[Santana 22] Great Pumpkin

Sally Adamson Taylor sallytaylo at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 31 20:16:45 EDT 2007

Thanks, Tom. I was more uncomfortable about hurting my most expensive
headsail, however, as well as neglecting the 12 people that were
coming for dinner that night.
But Ill see you guys soon again. Im signed up for the Ensinal winter
series, though, as well as the Island YC "Queen & Diva" series, the
Sundays of the same weekends, as I love the name!
Doing the Seaweed Soups at GGYC and SBYC Island series, at least all
that I can. SYC is just too far away with the heavy winter currents
and little wind.

Sally Adamson Taylor
sallytaylo at yahoo.com
cell 1-415-218-1375