[Santana 22] Can you help the Sons Of the American Legion with a trailer for the winter

Daniel Kessinger dkessinger at sbcglobal.net
Fri Sep 21 18:41:04 EDT 2007

The Sons of the American Legion Squadron 83 in Merced, Ca. has acquired a Santana 22. We will be using this boat to work with our Young Marines Unit, Sea Cadets, and other youth programs we may sponsor in the next few years. The problem is it has no trailer and the county is going to drain our lake in about two weeks. We need to borrow a trailer for the winter until we can raise the money to purchase our own. As a non-profit we can credit to you the use of the trailer as a donation of rent and you would be able to write it off.

  If you can help us please contact Dan Kessinger @ 209-722-8332 or dkessinger at sbcglobal.net

  Thanks
  Dan Kessinger