[Santana 22] Fwd: Womens Sailing Seminar Oct 6-7 at Island YC

Nancy & Pat Broderick broderic at sonic.net
Mon Sep 24 11:36:30 EDT 2007

Hey Tuna Folks,

The IYC's Women's Sailing Seminar is a great time for women sailors
to get out on the water and spend some time with other women sailors
learning.  Everyone I know who's spent the weekend with the IYC women
has reported it was a great learning experience.  Give their website
a look.

If you're like me, a male skipper, with women who crew with me
regularly, pass this email on to them.  Matter of fact, if you have a
Tuna on the Estuary, why not give the IYC a call to see if they could
use another boat for the on the water training.

Let's get more women involved in sailing and racing Santanas.  We
already have the largest percentage of women owner/skippers on SF
Bay, but there's always room for more participation.

Pat
"Elaine" #245

Begin forwarded message: