[Santana 22] Cancellation of the Santana 22 Race Clinic and Cruise scheduled for tomorrow at Encinal Yacht Club

Michael Andrews Michael.Andrews at portsamerica.com
Fri Apr 11 18:33:01 EDT 2008

The Clinic scheduled for tomorrow has been cancelled.

Unfortunately, a canvassing of the active boats' skippers from our fleet
by Jan Grygier and myself resulted in the discovery that just two
people, beyond me, would be able to attend for the sailing portion of
the event.  Only one boat beyond my Bonito was going to come.  There was
one individual who said he would make just the "chalk talk" from 11:00
to 12:00.  There were a couple of additional "maybes", perhaps for some
part of the day but, all of this lead me to believe the event would
probably best be attempted at another time.

Regards,

Michael Andrews
811 Bonito