[Santana 22] Dry Storage

gb santana22.com at gregbiggers.com
Fri Dec 12 19:39:06 EST 2008

I personally will likely end up in the SC dry lot. When that happens
depends on where I buy the boat. If I buy on SF bay, I may keep it there
for a few months of fun cruising before coming around to Santa Cruz.

I just need to find a race-worthy boat in good enough condition that my
family will also cruise and daysail it with me!

I just missed a great boat last weekend. Looking at another on Sunday.

Anyone out there ready to sell your good condition Tuna and/or trailer,
please contact me.

Greg