[Santana 22] distributing the Notice of Party Feb 24

Sally Adamson Taylor sallytaylo at aol.com
Mon Jan 7 12:04:01 EST 2008

Dear fellow Tuners. Please print out the flyer that Pete just sent
around and get it posted at your local yacht club and marina and
marine suppliers, at least. Even better, also stash them around on any
S22s in your marina whose owners you dont know. Im hoping this party
will encourage more "get out and participate" in the fleet, as the
flyer says, not just for racing, but cruising, technical support, etc.
Only TWO of us came out this weekend for the races, BTW...me and
Dominatrix, who trounced me solidly at OYC yesterday.
Cheers
"Auggie"

Sally Adamson Taylor
sallytaylo at aol.com