[Santana 22] Printing out the Flyer for the Santana 22 gathering Feb 24

Antrim27 at aol.com Antrim27 at aol.com
Tue Jan 8 22:48:51 EST 2008

Hey, that worked great!

I will get one posted at Svend's tomorrow.

Tom Montoya
Meliki
5194

In a message dated 1/7/2008 10:39:36 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,
capnbill at lmi.net writes:

Give  this attachment a try.

At 09:07 AM 1/7/2008, Sally Adamson Taylor  wrote:

Hold on, Shirley. Im going in for  a Mac class today and will find out how to
print out the flyer on your  PC.

Sally Adamson Taylor
_sallytaylo at aol.com_ (mailto:sallytaylo at aol.com)
cell  1-415-218-1375