[Santana 22] Encinal YC 2nd Half Opener

Nancy & Pat Broderick broderic at sonic.net
Fri Jul 18 19:56:52 EDT 2008

Hey Tuna Folks,

I know the Nats are going on down Santa Cruz way next Saturday (July
26) and some of you will be sailing your Tunas in the EYC 2nd Half
Opener, but I'm looking for crew to sail with my in my Wyliecat 30
for the EYC race.  So, if there are 1 or 2 folks who ARE NOT going to
S. Cruz or sailing their boats in the 2nd Half Opener, give me an
email shout and let's see what we can work out.

I only plan to sail the Saturday EYC race - TI out to Pt. Bonita -
back the EYC.

Thanks,

Pat