[Santana 22] OYC Rites of Spring.

Jan Grygier hydrophilos at earthlink.net
Sat Mar 15 21:07:24 EDT 2008

Tom et al: George confirmed that I will have rating 237 (for class jib and
main), Shirley thinks we are all rated at 237 so far, so I guess the answer
is class jib and main, 237 is us!  But of course if someone wants to put a
spinny up and sail in a different division or whatever, they are welcome to,
I'm just not that adventurous this early in the season.

jan

  _____