[Santana 22] Keel Template

Michael Andrews Michael.Andrews at portsamerica.com
Wed Oct 1 11:31:13 EDT 2008

Derek,

I believe Sally Taylor, who owns Augie made templates of a number of the
top boats' keels a few years ago.  As I recall, she found they varied
considerably, which is a little disappointing.  In any case, she may
still have the results of her survey and the templates.

You are welcome to make one off of Bonito's keel if you like.  I suspect
that some large sheet of card board, good scissors and a tape measure
might be all that's required.  The goal is basically to cut out the
shape of a keel at multiple specific heights up / down the keel.

Michael