[Santana 22] Jib Lead Track Placement

Michael Andrews Michael.Andrews at portsamerica.com
Mon Oct 20 11:16:47 EDT 2008

Derek,

I believe the placement of the cabin top tracks should be done fairly
precisely.  I believe moving the lead inboard or outboard an inch will
make a difference.  I suggest you take a look at a competitive boat and
measure where its cabin top track is mounted.  You are welcome to survey
Bonito's.

Regards,

Michael Andrews
811 Bonito