[Santana 22] Check out my photos on Facebook

Jan Grygier hydrophilos at earthlink.net
Thu Aug 13 01:32:46 EDT 2009

Oh boy, here we go again...  Please don't send out invitations like this to
the listserve, we'd like to keep it focused on Tuna happenings.  Since I
know and respect you Tom, I'll gladly "friend" you personally - but not this
way.

I know, you probably didn't intend to let Facebook spam the listserve, but
apparently they don't want to let go of possible addresses, so please
everybody be real careful when sending out invites.

Jan Grygier, PhD
hydrophilos at earthlink.net
http://home.earthlink.net/~hydrophilos/spigot.html

  _____