[Santana 22] Got charts?

Richard Reader richard.reader at stanfordalumni.org
Wed Jan 14 17:17:52 EST 2009

U20 and Santana 22 owners,

I have several charts that I am getting rid of (see list below).  Most of them are from Coastal Cup run long past.  They are folded, not rolled, but most of them are in good condition.

Any takers?
	* Yachtsman Northern California Bay & Delta chart book
	* 18652 - San Francisco Bay to Antioch
	* 18680 - Point Sur to San Francisco
	* 18685 - Monterey Bay
	* 18700 - Point Conception to Point Sur
	* 18703 - Estero Bay
	* 18704 - San Luis Obispo Bay and Approaches (photocopy)
	* 18720 - Point Dume to Purisima Point (incl. Pt. Conception, Santa Barbara)
	* 18721 - Santa Cruz Island to Purisima Point
	* 18725 - Point Hueneme to Santa Barbara