[Santana 22] Desperately seeking better main sail

Greg Biggers s22 at gregbiggers.com
Mon Jul 6 13:16:27 EDT 2009

Hi Folks,
My 20-plus year old main is giving up the ghost. It was already stretched
out to heck in strong wind, and now is developing some rips. Kame at
Pineapple kindly informed me that it is far from worth it to perform any
repair on this tired old fabric.

So I am looking for something used but better. If I could afford it, I would
go new or nearly new. But I was just laid off 2 weeks ago, so though I have
lots of sailing time available, the budget is even tighter than it was.

Anyone out there with a decent 2nd or 3rd main they want to part with?

(I also need to replace a stretchy, cuppy jib, but I am already begging for
a main...)

Thanks for any leads!

gb

---