[Santana 22] Invitation to connect on LinkedIn

Jan Grygier hydrophilos at earthlink.net
Sat Jul 11 14:56:36 EDT 2009

Hi Relaena,
Um, I hate to say this, but I don't think our listserve is the right place
to send invites to a networking site.  I understand that you probably know a
good number of folks on the list and this may be the easiest way to reach
them, but if we all start doing this we'll be inundated and folks will start
dropping out because of email overload.

I hope you can find a way to reach fellow Tuners individually (Fleet 1 has
master roster in Excel that we give any dues-paying fleet member, for
example), and that you can understand my position.

I also hope this doesn't start an email blizzard; so other listers please
think before replying all, perhaps folks with other comments could just let
Relaena and myself know and I will send out a summary, if there turns out to
be anything to summarize.

Jan Grygier
Carlos
Former Fleet 1 Captain