[Santana 22] Whisker pole

Nancy & Pat Broderick broderic at sonic.net
Mon Mar 2 22:58:41 EST 2009

Jennifer,

How much of a felon are you?  There are dozens of old Tunas sitting
around Bay Area marinas.  I'll be most of them have a whisker pole
stashed in the cabin.  I doubt the owner would note the missing pole
for a long time, perhaps even years in the case of a tired boat with
a good growth of "beard" around the waterline and 2000 stickers on
the bow.

An anonymous admirer