[Santana 22] Whisker pole

Jeffrey Carder jtcarder at comcast.net
Tue Mar 3 15:36:51 EST 2009

Another point to all. The maximum allowable length of the whisker pole
for class sailing is 10ft. If you make your own with ends and buying
the aluminum tubing you have to keep this in mind.
I have seen adjustable poles, aluminum poles and even wood poles ( Ron
Baxter's Krash !). He finally broke the wood pole in a big blow-not
recommended.

Jeff Carder
MPYC
Tickle # 817