[Santana 22] Engine recommendations..

Michael Andrews Michael.Andrews at portsamerica.com
Tue Aug 17 18:56:56 EDT 2010

James,

I use a Mercury 3.5 horse power, long shaft, four stroke engine.  Nissan may have the same motor in their livery as the companies seem to offer some of the same motors, literally.  It lacks the ability to be linked to an external tank but its weight is good for the reasonable amount of power it delivers.

Regards,

Michael Andrews