[Santana 22] Richmond Riviera Regatta this weekend

Chris Klein kleinc at cse-eng-inc.com
Tue Aug 17 19:37:40 EDT 2010

So far, I'm the only Santana 22 signed up for the RYC Richmond Riviera Regatta.  The racing and party format is the same as the Great Pumpkin Regatta (buoy racing on Saturday and reverse "parade" on Sunday).  Party Sat night.

If you're interested check out www.richmondrivieraregatta.com<http://www.richmondrivieraregatta.com/>

It is for a good cause.  If you come, you won't be the only Santana 22 racing.  I'm planning to use my spinnaker (but will do whatever the group decides if there are a number of us who want to do otherwise).  If we have 5 boats we get our own start.

Chris Klein
Alegre #5132
(RYC)